Distribution of research programs of the NTIS research centre
Development of cybernetic control systems, identification, intelligent decision-making and communication systems
- Identification systems, estimation and change detection systems, and systems for adaptive stochastic systems’ control: decision-making and control under uncertainty
- Advanced methods and algorithms for machine and process control, and means for their implementation
- Speech technologies for man-machine communication
- Information technologies for the public security and healthcare support
- Research and development of advanced diagnostics and reliability methods, namely for power systems
Head of research program: prof. Ing. Miloš Schlegel, CSc
Advanced computer and information systems
- Geometrical models and algorithms for computer graphics applications
- Methods and tools for the design of safe, reliable and robust computer systems
- Natural language processing and intelligent web technologies
- Data and knowledge for decision-making in bio-medicine
Head of research program: doc. Ing. Josef Kohout, Ph.D.
Research and modelling of heterogeneous materials and mechanical and biomechanical structures
- Heterogeneous materials and biomechanical structures
- Smart materials and structures subject to dynamic loads
Head of research program: Ing. Vítězslav Adámek, Ph.D.
Novel nanostructured thin-film materials prepared using plasma processing
- New nanostructured thin-film materials
- New plasma sources used in thin-film deposition and surface modification
Head of research program: prof. Ing. Petr Zeman, Ph.D.
Qualitative and quantitative investigation of mathematical models
- Mathematical modelling of continuous systems and processes
- Mathematical modelling of discrete systems and processes
- Development of tools and methods for collecting, processing and application of spatially defined data
Head of research program: prof. RNDr. Miroslav Lávička, Ph.D.
Collecting, processing and sharing geospatial data
- Research and development of methods for collecting, archiving, processing and utilizing geospatial data
Head of research program: prof. Ing. Pavel Novák, Ph.D.